The health, safety, and well-being of our patients and staff are our primary concerns as we begin to re-open our aesthetics practice. As always, every effort is being made to ensure that Korman Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics is operating safely and in strict accordance with public health guidelines.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your comfort and safety.
In response to COVID-19 protocols, we have implemented the following extra measures:
Concierge Check-in only:
- Prior to arrival, all patients must call the office to check-in for your confirmed appointment. Please wait in your vehicle until you are invited to enter the building.
- One of our team members will meet you at the front door to allow entrance.
- You will then be escorted to your private consultation/treatment room where one of our team members will perform a COVID-19 screening.
- No family members or visitors will be allowed in the waiting area or treatment room to reduce the number of people in our facility at any given time.
The following will be required of all patients:
- You must have an appointment to enter our facility. Guests and family members are not permitted to accompany you.
- You must wear a mask or other face covering (as outlined in the CDC guidelines) at all times except when instructed by one of our aesthetics personnel that it is safe to remove.
- You must sanitize your hands at our dedicated hand sanitizing station at the main entrance.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks as well to comply with CDC best practices to keep you and them safe.
- Patients must sign all consents electronically via TouchMD patient portal prior to arrival for his/her scheduled appointment.
We continually monitor important updates from the CDC, California Department of State Health, and Santa Clara and Monterey County Public Health Departments regarding COVID-19 and adjust our practices to conform with their directives. As a result, please understand that we may make adjustments to our policies and procedures on short notice. We will make every effort to keep our patients informed to these requirements as it relates to their care at Korman Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics or when visiting our facility.
We are excited to welcome you back to our wonderful aesthetics facilities with these new policies to ensure everyone’s safety.Click For Appointment